Friday, January 30, 2009

Technology this Semester

Technology is developing and advancing rapidly in society today. Through out this semester I have become more aware of all the possibilities available on the World Wide Web. I’m not necessarily that interested in blogging or creating wiki pages for fun; however, through out high school and moving into college I believe this technology knowledge may come in handy. In this semester I enjoyed most of all the wiki pages. It was beneficial also with the new Smart Board in the classroom to be able to display our work to the whole class. Particularly with the videos it was definitely an attention grabber for all students. I wasn’t a big fan of this technology of hand but understanding how it may have importance in the near future I have changed my opinion.

1 comment: